Sunday, October 29, 2006

Marisa Miller in Sexy Bikini

Sports Illustrated has signed on, as has Victoria's Secret. Mario Testino even joined her band of admirers at one point making Marisa Miller one of the biggest breakout starts of that market. A gorgeous, glowing healthy beauty on a beach playing volleyball? Marisa's on the case!


3 comments:

fancies said...

Hi Benny ,
pretty nice blog too !
Good idea to exchange links with yours !
I have added your blog to my links .
Let me know if you add to your blog some famous female CHESS players such as : Carmen Kass , Alexandra Kosteniuk ...
Fancies

Benny said...

Okay!!

Italo_Villarrica said...

Benny: Gracias por tus palabras y por tus felicitaciones por mi blog. No sé hablar inglés, he instalado un traductor para escribirte. Me gustó mucho tu blog igualmente, hermosas chicas y hermosa fotografía. Sigue visitando mi blog que ya vienen mejores fotos. agrégame a tus links, yo igual te agregaré.
Saludos desde Chile
Italo

Benny: Thanks for your words and your congratulations by my blog. Not to be spoken English, I have installed a translator for writen. I also liked much your blog, beautiful girls and beautiful photography. It continues visiting my Blog that already comes better photos. Agrégame to your links, equal I will add to you.
Greetings from Chile
Italo
http://italovillarrica.blogspot.com