When will to power comes packaged in a body like this, then what you have is manifest destiny. For the evidence of this consult America's Next Top Model which, now that it is becoming a global franchise clocks her the kind of dollars that just might make an Oprah of Tyra. Then there is her incredible long distance run as a Victoria's Secret spokesmodel. Tyra... Banks. It's not just a name anymore, it's a job description.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've linked ya Benny, link me if you would. Mmmmmmmm, Tyra!!
I posted your link to my blog at http://curbvault.blogspot.com Benny. Thanks for the link, but I do have one question - Is your mail safe? Think about it. Take care and I see ya...
I have to apologize dear heart, but I can't exchange links. Don't get me wrong, I am no prude or religious person with a stick up my butt...your blog is just lovely. Because of the subject matter I deal with on my blog, a link to you would not be apropriate. Tell you what, I'm possibly considering another blog with more general subject matter, and once that one is up, I'd be glad to link then. Keep up the great work, and I wish you great success always!
Benny: Recibí tu Post . Fue increíble, acababa de subir la foto a mi Blog y recibí inmediatamente tu post. No entiendo mucho inglés, pero te agradezco si me escribiste algo bueno. Me encantó ver tantas chicas en bikini. Realmente está bueno tu Blog.
11 comments:
I've linked ya Benny, link me if you would. Mmmmmmmm, Tyra!!
B8A has added your blog to his recommended sites. Keep your bikini fandom paradise going!
I posted your link to my blog at http://curbvault.blogspot.com Benny. Thanks for the link, but I do have one question - Is your mail safe? Think about it. Take care and I see ya...
Ramon
While I enjoy your blog, I'm going to pass on linkage; writing/poetry blogs and bikini blogs are too far apart for me. Thanks for the comment though~
no link deal. sorry, content is too incongruent.
ramon j ross can't understand what do you mean about my mail safety
random thoughts i've added you too !
Hey B-man, I took down the link for now...But I'll be checking in to your site. Thanks anyway.
matt man why have you took it down ?
Benny,
I have to apologize dear heart, but I can't exchange links. Don't get me wrong, I am no prude or religious person with a stick up my butt...your blog is just lovely. Because of the subject matter I deal with on my blog, a link to you would not be apropriate. Tell you what, I'm possibly considering another blog with more general subject matter, and once that one is up, I'd be glad to link then. Keep up the great work, and I wish you great success always!
Gina R Johnson
Thank You Gina! Keep in touch!
Benny: Recibí tu Post . Fue increíble, acababa de subir la foto a mi Blog y recibí inmediatamente tu post. No entiendo mucho inglés, pero te agradezco si me escribiste algo bueno. Me encantó ver tantas chicas en bikini. Realmente está bueno tu Blog.
Saludos desde Chile
Post a Comment