Yay thanks for the links! Now it is in my best interest to send traffic to your page. By keeping my link visible, you ensure that I will always remain an advocate for your work.
alex, you can remove link to my modelsexy blogspot, becouse it's not filled and not working for this time, and you may place my link higher to attract more visitors :)
7 comments:
Yay thanks for the links! Now it is in my best interest to send traffic to your page. By keeping my link visible, you ensure that I will always remain an advocate for your work.
I'll post some links to some hotness in the future.
makes the blood flow ;)
Hey, Benny: gorgeous women you have on your page. Go to my page and blogroll me. of use bloglinker. I'd love to link up.
alex, you can remove link to my modelsexy blogspot, becouse it's not filled and not working for this time, and you may place my link higher to attract more visitors :)
Arjan, i'll be waiting for this!
kristen i've just added your blog to my links!
btw kristen You can send me Your bikini photos and I will add them to my blog with a great pleasure :) *just kidding*
That's a computer generated picture. She's not real.
It's not CG. It's a painting/airbrushing done by Hajime Sorayama. I don't know the name of the model, though.
Post a Comment