Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Milla Jovovich wearing sexy bikinis





18 comments:

Unknown said...

cool.

Anonymous said...

Very nice,

Anonymous said...

Wow she looks great! Can you imaging the tan lines after wearing that swimsuit with the horizontal slits? She'll look like a zebra! I really like the Brazilian bikinis, though.

Anonymous said...

Hey, she looks better than great :)

I lika brazilian bikinis too ;)

Nan said...

Hi Benny:

Can you help me out? I am looking for a sexy brazilian name brand bikini line to carry for my site, theweekendgirlfriend.com (preferably well priced under $80 for a suit retail)...

http://theweekendgirlfriend.com/press/

let me know if you have feedback
Nancy

info@theweekendgirlfriend.com

Anonymous said...

Check out this sexy bikini line Modscene Swimwear

Anonymous said...

Maria Bahura looks great also check out bikinis at www.TucanoBeach.com

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

Great bikiniblog! Can we trade links?

info said...

Hey CA Girl...

Try http://www.nvrstrings.com

Anonymous said...

very nice!

I just compiled my list of most underrated things and the bikini and was near the top of my list. Thought you would enjoy it.

http://thecorner33.blogspot.com/2009/07/underrated.html

Agus said...

Wow..nice bikinis!

www.blue-glue.com

Anonymous said...

Visit>>>

.
.
.
.
.
Top 100 best beautiful Asian latest smart girls with bikini style



.
..
.
.


Exclusive sexy bra Aunties of Taiwan hot photo in 2 pieces



Indian hottest actresses exclusive photo at wet collection



Sexy Philippines escort & dating girls exclusive photo gallery


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
>>>>>

For More Sexy Hot Asian celebrities Photo At about 1980 Exclusive
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

PJ said...

Very uncommon Bikini.

4 Perfect Body said...

We have a lot of brazilian swimwear online in our online store. you can check this here: http://www.yourpetitstore.com

bikini lover said...

I love some of your bikini photos and love looking at women in bikinis. I think your blog is great like mine.

Anonymous said...

check out mdbreast.com to help you get that perfect bikini body!

EntrepĂ´t Couture said...

you should check out www.sandycandyswim.com for more sexy brazilian bikinis!